The Academic Affairs Program is one of the core programs of the University. It is responsible in ensuring the delivery of quality education to its students through empowering its faculty workforce, and continuous improvement and development of curricular offerings that adheres to the emerging needs of the industry and society.
The goal of the Academic Affairs Program is to provide quality education that is characterized by the following features: strong in science and technology; proactive of future and relevant to the current needs of the country; and effective in promoting people empowerment, sustainable development and global competitiveness.
- To develop students who possess not only academic competence but also lifelong competencies that prepare them to leadership roles in their respective communities;
- To provide knowledge and skills necessary for individual, community and national development such as entrepreneurship, innovativeness and advocacy among other;
- To develop among the students and members of the community and a strong sense of nationalism, concern for the environment and civic consciousness.
The Central Luzon State University is identified as one of the 111 institutional members of the Accrediting Agency of Chartered Colleges and Universities in the Philippines (AACUP).
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Secondary Education
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
- Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness
- Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Majors: Economics, Marketing and Management)
- Bachelor of Science in Fisheries
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- Master of Science in Aquaculture
- Master of Science in Education & PhD in Development Education
- Bachelor of Science in Food Technology
- Master of Science & Doctor of Philosophy in Agricultural Engineering
- Master of Science & Doctor of Philosophy in Agriculture
- Master of Science in Development Communication
- Master of Science & Doctor of Philosophy in Rural Development
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences (Majors: History, Political Science)
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Development Communication
- Bachelor of Science in Statistics
- Master in Chemistry/Chemistry Education
- Master in Environmental Management
- Master of Science in Biology
- Master’s Biological Sciences (MS in Biology Education)
- Master’s Veterinary Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel Restaurant Management
- Doctor of Philosophy in Aquaculture
The CHED designate the six program of the university as the Center of Excellence for their continuous demonstration and excellent performance in teaching, research and publication.